You are looking for a tailor-made Business German Course?
Our German courses for professionals are made for all kinds of people who need German for professional or academic purposes.
We recommend our Intensive Courses Plus:
During the morning lessons you improve your general language skills in the standard course group.
In the afternoon lessons you decide on the contents and exercises and the teacher will help you individually.
If you don’t need General German or don’t have time in the morning, you may as well book 1:1 tuition only. You can individually choose the schedule, topics and duration of the course.
Possible topics are
- General language training: Specific grammar, vocabulary, conversation, phonetics, …
- Business German: Presentations, correspondence, talking business, phone calls, reading newspapers, …
- Translation: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian (other languages on request). This course is mainly booked by university students in order to get prepared for their exams.
- German for Hotel & Tourism: correspondence, phone calls, restaurant situations. This course is especially useful for those who work in the tourist industry.
- German for Medical professions: for doctors, nurses and all kind of professionals working in the medical sector. Please note that this is not a preparation course for the FSP.
Please feel free to bring your own material, texts, company brochures, …
If you send it before your arrival, our teacher will be able to get prepared for the individual lessons.
Exam preparation for German exams
Get ready for your exam with Horizonte!
As an official testing centre for telc and TestDaF we regularly offer in-house exams. You can find out more about exam dates & prices here.
We run exam preparation courses before every scheduled exam. You may also consult us if you need help to prepare for any other German exam.
Online German Courses
All of the above mentioned course topics are available as online one-to-one lessons, too.