German language courses since 1986
Learn German in Regensburg! Please check our Covid-19 Updates for more information on our German language courses during the Covid-19 pandemic.
You want to learn German and you are looking for an exciting German language course in Germany? In small international groups and with experienced and committed teachers? At a beautiful place? For a fair price?
You have found what you were looking for.
Horizonte has been offering a wide-ranging programme of high quality German language courses year round at all levels since 1986. You will learn German with people from all over the world and enjoy living in our on-site residence at the school. No matter what your profession or academic goal, whether at a beginner level or a teacher of German, you will benefit from our more than 30 years of dedicated experience in teaching German.
To find out your current level we invite you to complete our free and non-binding placement test.
German language course for beginners
The next German language courses for beginners at Horizonte Regensburg will start on Jan 30th and Feb 27th.
Enrol here for your German language course in Regensburg!
Special Offers: German language courses in Regensburg
Long term Standard Course 2023
12 weeks 1800 € (every further week: 150 €)
24 weeks 3360 € (every further week: 140 €)
All special offers are subject to availability. A combination of 2 or more special offers is not possible.
Why choose Horizonte to learn German in Regensburg?
- our wide-ranging programme of German language courses
- our state-of-the-art, communication-oriented, pragmatic and highly effective method
- our qualified, experienced and committed teachers of German, all of them German native speakers of course
- the friendly and personal atmosphere of a small school (max. 80 students)
- the small international study groups (max. 12, average 8 persons per group)
- excellent nationality mix
- standard, intensive and combined courses, 1:1, exam preparation, German for medical professions, business German, German for hotels and tourism, teacher training courses …
- the location of the school in the beautiful medieval city centre of Regensburg, UNESCO world heritage
- our on-site residence with studios, ensuite single and twin rooms, shared apartments, free internet in every room
- you live in the city centre of Regensburg and don’t need public transport
- our cultural leisure time programme
- our competitive prices, no enrolment fee, no hidden additional fees. We don’t want to compete with the cheapest, but with the best.
Why learn German in Regensburg?
Regensburg is the ideal place for a German language course in Germany. Regensburg, UNESCO World Heritage, is at the same time a medieval wonder and a lively, young, modern city with 30,000 university students, situated 120 km north of Munich, with direct trains (75 minutes) from Munich airport. Regensburg is definitely one of the best destinations to learn German in Germany.
You want to learn German in order to find a job in Germany? Big German companies like BMW, Siemens, Osram, Infineon, Continental, Krones and others based in Regensburg or the Regensburg region are desperately looking for qualified staff! Just another reason for you to learn German in Regensburg. With a sound knowledge of German you will have excellent perspectives to get a job in Germany. If you don’t have any knowledge of our language you should allow yourself a minimum of 6 months to reach a level of German which allows you to communicate with your colleagues.
German exams and preparation courses:
telc language tests
Zertifikat Deutsch / telc Deutsch B1 | exam: 4.2.23 | preparation course: 16.1. – 3.2.23
telc Deutsch B2 | exam: 18.3.23 | preparation course: 27.2. – 17.3.23
telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule | exam: 25.3.23 | preparation course: 3.3. – 24.3.23
German Teacher Training in Regensburg
Teacher Training for Teachers of German
Dates 2023: 13.2. / 3.7. / 17.7. / 31.7. / 14.8. / 20.11.
Further information: 2023 Teacher Training
These courses are funded by Erasmus+ (Our OID number is E10114453)
Horizonte Student voices
„Over the years I have taken both Spanish and German language courses at 32 language schools in Mexico, Spain, the USA, Austria, and Germany. Name the school and I have probably been there. Horizonte remains at the top of my list for its great instructors, affordability, location, and above all for its unique on-premises student housing. From day one you are living next door to and socializing with an amazing collection of highly motivated students of all ages from throughout the world. Do yourself a favor and give Horizonte a try.“
(Zander Westendarp, USA, 2021)
More about Learning German in Regensburg
Have you seen our Flyer? We have it in German, English, Italian and Spanish and will happily send you one!