German Courses at HORIZONTE
We are open and can offer classroom tuition!
It is not the same as before Covid-19, but even under the current situation learning German can be fun! Come and have a look. We look forward to welcoming you (again) to beautiful Regensburg and HORIZONTE German Language School.
To guarantee a safe environment for you and our team (min. distance 1.50m between 2 persons), we have reduced the class size in our German courses dramatically. That means better learning conditions for you with a maximum of 8 participants per group. Courses start now between 8.30 and 9.15. This way we keep social contacts at school to a minimum. You may start any Monday (except beginners).
HORIZONTE has taken serious actions to meet the official regulations of the Bavarian government. This affects classes and housing as well as our leisure programme. Please follow the instructions of HORIZONTE staff at all times and let us know if you have any questions. With the ever-evolving situation we will continue to amend our rules when necessary.
These are the current “Corona rules” at HORIZONTE.
Please be also aware of current travel restrictions. If your country or region is listed as one of the international risk areas by the Robert Koch Institute, you need to be able to present a negative Corona test result. If you need to take a test at the entry you must quarantine yourself until receiving the results. You can be asked to take a second test after 5-7 days depending on the current regulations of the responsible health department. Please contact us if you have any doubts.
German Course for beginners
Online German Courses
We are also happy to prepare you for any kind of test, job, interview – you name it! Contact us for specific inquiries.
Find out more about starting dates, prices and course types of our German Online Courses.
Learn German in Regensburg
You want to learn German and you are looking for an exciting German language course in Germany? In small international groups and with experienced and committed teachers? At a beautiful place? For a fair price?
You have found what you were looking for.
HORIZONTE has been offering a wide-ranging programme of high quality German language courses year round at all levels since 1986. You will learn German with people from all over the world and enjoy living in our on-site residence at the school. No matter what your profession or academic goal, whether at a beginner level or a teacher of German, you will benefit from our more than 30 years of dedicated experience in teaching German.
Current Special Offers 2020
Why you should learn German at HORIZONTE Regensburg:
- our wide-ranging programme of German language courses
- our state-of-the-art, communication-oriented, pragmatic and highly effective method
- our qualified, experienced and committed teachers of German, all of them German native speakers of course
- the friendly and personal atmosphere of a small school (max. 80 students)
- the small international study groups (max. 12, average 8 persons per group)
- excellent nationality mix
- standard, intensive and combined courses, 1:1, exam preparation, German for medical professions, business German, German for hotels and tourism, teacher training courses …
- the location of the school in the beautiful medieval city centre of Regensburg, UNESCO world heritage
- our on-site residence with studios, ensuite single and twin rooms, shared apartments, free internet in every room
- you live in the city centre of Regensburg and don’t need public transport
- our cultural leisure time programme
- our competitive prices, no enrolment fee, no hidden additional fees. We don’t want to compete with the cheapest, but with the best. Prices per lesson in our standard German course: 11 € if you stay for 1 week only, 8,75 € for 4 weeks, 6,66 € if you book for 12 weeks and just 6 € for a 24-week course. We guarantee full number of lessons for a minimum of 4 persons per group.
Why learn German in Regensburg?
Regensburg is the ideal place for a German language course in Germany. Regensburg, UNESCO World Heritage, is at the same time a medieval wonder and a lively, young, modern town with 30,000 university students, situated 120 km north of Munich, with direct trains (75 minutes) from Munich airport. Definitely one of the best destinations to learn German in Germany.
You want to learn German in order to find a job in Germany? Big German companies like BMW, Siemens, Osram, Infineon, Continental, Krones and others based in Regensburg or the Regensburg region are desperately looking for qualified staff! Just another reason for you to learn German. With a sound knowledge of German you will have excellent perspectives to get a job in Germany. If you don’t have any knowledge of our language you should allow yourself a minimum of 6 months to reach a level of German which allows you to communicate with your colleagues.
Exams and preparation courses:
upcoming telc exams
telc C1 | 05.12.20 | telc C1 preparation course starting November 16
telc B2 | 12.12.20 | telc B2 preparation course starting November 23
German Teacher Training
Teacher Training for Teachers of German
Dates 2021: 15.2. / 5.7. / 19.7. / 2.8. / 16.8. / 22.11.
Further information: 2021 Teacher Training Course Info
These courses are funded by Erasmus+ (Our OID number is E10114453)
“Great school! I had a wonderful teacher and learnt so much in one month. There was a really good balance of grammar and conversation. Horizonte is a very professional and well organised school. There were lots of additional activities in the afternoons and saturdays, to allow us to socialise and practice German. Thanks everybody!”
(Barry Gerard O’Driscoll, Irland)
Have you seen our Flyer? We have it in German, English, Italian and Spanish and will happily send you one!