You want to learn German and you are looking for an exciting German language course in Germany? In small international groups and with experienced and committed teachers? At a beautiful place? For a fair price?
You have found what you were looking for.
HORIZONTE has been offering a wide-ranging programme of high quality German language courses year round at all levels since 1986. You will learn German with people from all over the world between 17 and 77 and enjoy living in our on-site residence at the school. No matter what your profession or academic goal, whether at a beginner level or a teacher of German, you will benefit from our more than 30 years of dedicated experience in teaching German.
- our wide-ranging programme of German language courses
- our state-of-the-art, communication-oriented, pragmatic and highly effective method
- our qualified, experienced and committed teachers of German
- the friendly and personal atmosphere of a small school (max. 80 students)
- the small international study groups (max. 12, average 8 persons per group)
- excellent nationality mix
- standard, intensive and combined courses, 1:1, exam preparation, German for medical professions, business German, German for hotels and tourism, teacher training courses …
- the location of the school in the beautiful medieval city centre of Regensburg, UNESCO world heritage
- our on-site residence with studios, ensuite single and twin rooms, shared apartments, free internet in every room
- you live in the city centre and don’t need public transport
- our cultural leisure time programme
- our competitive prices: we don’t want to compete with the cheapest, but with the best.
Regensburg is the ideal place for a German language course in Germany. Regensburg, UNESCO World Heritage, is at the same time a medieval wonder and a lively, young, modern town with 30,000 university students, situated 120 km north of Munich, with direct trains (75 minutes) from Munich airport. Definitely one of the best destinations to learn German in Germany.
You want to learn German in order to find a job in Germany? Big German companies like BMW, Siemens, Osram, Infineon, Continental, Krones and others based in Regensburg or the Regensburg region are desperately looking for qualified staff! Just another reason for you to learn German. With a sound knowledge of German you will have excellent perspectives to get a job in Germany. If you don’t have any knowledge of our language you should allow yourself a minimum of 6 months to reach a level of German which allows you to communicate with your colleagues.
NEW: Telc exam 2019: Infos find here
TestDaF Preparation Courses 2019
3 weeks (30 lessons in total) for 280 €, for dates and further information look here!
Teacher Training for Teachers of German
Starting dates 2019: February 18, July 8 and 22, Aug 5 and 19, Nov 25
Teacher Training Programme 2019
These courses are funded by Erasmus+ (our PIC: 933159983)
Current special offers
Long term German course:
24 weeks German Language Course: (standard course, 20 lessons per week): 2880 €,
every further week 120 €
Easter special: Enrol now in one of our German courses AND book a room in our residence for a minimum of 4 weeks and you will be given 200 € cash.
The enrolment must cover the weeks before and after Easter (April 15 – 26).
All special offers are subject to availability. A combination of 2 or more special offers is not possible.
HORIZONTE is going to be a telc test centre
On May 31 there will be our first B2 test. Details
„This year (2017) I have spent 8 months attending intensive German courses in Germany. Horizonte was the first school and by far the best. Even though I was in the lowest level (A1.1), my teacher was able to explain everything in German. All of the teachers in the school seem to be very experienced with teaching. [Read more]“
(Yi Ding, Australia, dy522(at)hotmail.com)
„Long may the tourists go to Heidelberg, leaving Regensburg as Germany’s best kept secret.“
(David Ebbitt, UK)