German language courses since 1986
Learn German in Regensburg in person! Please check our Covid-19 Updates for more information on our German language courses during the Covid-19 pandemic.
You want to learn German and you are looking for an exciting German language course in Germany? In small international groups and with experienced and committed teachers? At a beautiful place? For a fair price?
You have found what you were looking for.
Horizonte has been offering a wide-ranging programme of high quality German language courses year round at all levels since 1986. You will learn German with people from all over the world and enjoy living in our on-site residence at the school. No matter what your profession or academic goal, whether at a beginner level or a teacher of German, you will benefit from our more than 30 years of dedicated experience in teaching German.
To find out your current level we invite you to complete our free and non-binding placement test.
German language course for beginners
A German language course for beginners has recently started on September 27th. If you already have some basic knowledge of German we can still accept your enrollment.
The next German language courses for beginners at Horizonte Regensburg will start on October 25th and November 22nd.
Enrol now and learn German in Regensburg!
Special Offers: German language courses 2021 and 2022
Long Term Standard Course (12 weeks) | 1600 €
Exam preparation course (3 weeks) | 280 €
telc exam B1, B2 or C1 (see dates below) | free of charge
Total cost: 1880 €
Attention! This offer is only valid for 12 week Standard Courses booked in combination with the exam preparation course and the respective telc exam.
For all enrollments received until December 23rd 2021 course fees of 2021 will apply.
Long term Standard Course
12 weeks 1600 €
24 weeks 2880 €
All special offers are subject to availability. A combination of 2 or more special offers is not possible.
Why choose Horizonte to learn German in Regensburg?
- our wide-ranging programme of German language courses
- our state-of-the-art, communication-oriented, pragmatic and highly effective method
- our qualified, experienced and committed teachers of German, all of them German native speakers of course
- the friendly and personal atmosphere of a small school (max. 80 students)
- the small international study groups (max. 12, average 8 persons per group)
- excellent nationality mix
- standard, intensive and combined courses, 1:1, exam preparation, German for medical professions, business German, German for hotels and tourism, teacher training courses …
- the location of the school in the beautiful medieval city centre of Regensburg, UNESCO world heritage
- our on-site residence with studios, ensuite single and twin rooms, shared apartments, free internet in every room
- you live in the city centre of Regensburg and don’t need public transport
- our cultural leisure time programme
- our competitive prices, no enrolment fee, no hidden additional fees. We don’t want to compete with the cheapest, but with the best. Prices per lesson in our standard German course: 11 € if you stay for 1 week only, 8,75 € for 4 weeks, 6,66 € if you book for 12 weeks and just 6 € for a 24-week course. We guarantee full number of lessons for a minimum of 4 persons per group.
Why learn German in Regensburg?
Regensburg is the ideal place for a German language course in Germany. Regensburg, UNESCO World Heritage, is at the same time a medieval wonder and a lively, young, modern city with 30,000 university students, situated 120 km north of Munich, with direct trains (75 minutes) from Munich airport. Regensburg is definitely one of the best destinations to learn German in Germany.
You want to learn German in order to find a job in Germany? Big German companies like BMW, Siemens, Osram, Infineon, Continental, Krones and others based in Regensburg or the Regensburg region are desperately looking for qualified staff! Just another reason for you to learn German in Regensburg. With a sound knowledge of German you will have excellent perspectives to get a job in Germany. If you don’t have any knowledge of our language you should allow yourself a minimum of 6 months to reach a level of German which allows you to communicate with your colleagues.
German exams and preparation courses:
Upcoming telc exams
telc B1 | 20.12.21 | telc B1 preparation course starting November 29th
telc B2 | 21.12.21 | telc B2 preparation course starting November 29th
telc C1 Hochschule | 22.12.21 | telc C1 preparation course starting November 29th
German Teacher Training in Regensburg
Teacher Training for Teachers of German
Dates 2021: 15.2. / 5.7. / 19.7. / 2.8. / 16.8. / 22.11.
Further information: 2021 Teacher Training Course Info
These courses are funded by Erasmus+ (Our OID number is E10114453)
Horizonte Student voices
„Great school! I had a wonderful teacher and learnt so much in one month. There was a really good balance of grammar and conversation. Horizonte is a very professional and well organised school. There were lots of additional activities in the afternoons and saturdays, to allow us to socialise and practice German. Thanks everybody!“
(Barry Gerard O’Driscoll, Irland)
More about Learning German in Regensburg
Have you seen our Flyer? We have it in German, English, Italian and Spanish and will happily send you one!