Learn German in Regensburg, Germany
Are you looking for an exciting and comprehensive German language course?
Do you want to learn German in Germany?
In small international groups?
With experienced and committed teachers?
In one of the most beautiful cities in Germany: Regensburg/Bavaria?
Close to places like Munich, Nürnberg, Neuschwanstein, Prague, Salzburg, Vienna?
Do you want to learn German in order to find a job in Germany?
You have found what you were looking for!
At HORIZONTE we offer a wide-ranging programme of high quality German language courses all year round. You will learn German with people from all over the world between 17 and 77.
No matter what your profession or academic goal, whether at a beginner level or a teacher of German, you will benefit from more than 25 years of dedicated experience in teaching German.
The UNESCO World Heritage Regensburg is situated 120 km north of Munich, 70 minutes from Munich airport.
Most of our participants come recommended by former participants (see community & photos) who have appreciated our commitment to provide:
- our wide-ranging programme of German language courses
- our state-of-the-art, communication-oriented, pragmatic and highly effective method
- our qualified and committed teachers of German
- the friendly and personal atmosphere of a small school (max. 80 students)
- the small international study groups (max. 10, Juli & August 12, average 8 persons per group)
- the location of the school in the medieval city centre of Regensburg
- our on-site residence with free internet access in every room
- our cultural leisure time programme
- our competitive prices
Looking for a job in Germany?
Many big companies in Germany are desperately looking for qualified staff, like engineers, computer and IT-specialists, … especially, the health sector is recruiting doctors and nurses.
With a sound knowledge of German you will have better perspectives to get a job in Germany.
If you are an absolute beginner you should allow yourself a minimum of 6 months to reach a level of German which allows you to communicate with your German colleagues.
12 weeks Standard Course: 1500 € (instead of 1660 €), every further week 120 €
Course start until 10.4.17 and between 28.8.17 and 9.4.18
„Long may the tourists go to Heidelberg, leaving Regensburg as Germany’s best kept secret.“
(David Ebbitt, UK)