Learn German in Regensburg, Germany
Do you want to learn German in Germany?
Are you looking for an exciting and comprehensive German language course?
Do you want to learn German in small international groups?
Do you think you should have experienced and committed teachers when you learn German?
Do you want to learn German in order to find a job in Germany?
Do you want to learn German in one of the most beautiful cities in Germany?
You have found what you were looking for!
The German language school HORIZONTE offers a wide-ranging programme of high quality German language courses all year round. You will learn German with people from all over the world between 17 and 77. Your common goal: Learn German.
The whole year round, we have doctors, nurses, engineers, computer and internet specialists who learn German at HORIZONTE in order to find a job. The typical kind of people who learn German at HORIZONTE:
Young students before finishing school; they learn German in order to prepare for their final exams.
All kinds of university students.
All kinds of professionals and executives.
So many people who learn German just for fun: young ones, less young ones and the retired.
So no matter what your profession or academic goal, whether at a beginner level or a teacher of German, you will benefit from more than 25 years of dedicated experience in teaching German.
The UNESCO World Heritage Regensburg is situated 120 km north of Munich, 1 hour from Munich airport. Our students like to do day trips to places like Nürnberg, Bamberg, Munich, Passau.
On weekends they like to go to Neuschwanstein, Berlin, Vienna, Salzburg or Prague.
Most of our German language students who learn German at HORIZONTE come recommended by former participants (see community & photos) who have appreciated our commitment to provide:
- our wide-ranging programme of German language courses
- our state-of-the-art, communication-oriented, pragmatic and highly effective method
- our qualified and committed teachers of German
- the friendly and personal atmosphere of a small school (max. 80 students)
- the small international study groups (max. 10, Juli & August 12, average 8 persons per group)
- the location of the school in the medieval city centre of Regensburg
- our on-site residence with free internet access in every room
- our cultural leisure time programme
- our competitive prices
12-week Standard German language course 1400 €
- every further week 110 €
- available again from August 26, 2013
- it is possible to update this Standard German language course to an Intensive German language course on a weekly basis of 200 €
“Long may the tourists go to Heidelberg, leaving Regensburg as Germany’s best kept secret.”
(David Ebbitt, UK)